secondary ranking

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
pvz
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

secondary ranking

Post by pvz »

it seems not possible to make a secondary ranking
a season is 36 games, but the top 5 of every 12 weeks is qualified for the final game
so i need 1 full ranking and 3 sub rankings
with the sub ranking, if I fill in the tournament ranking day 1 to 12 it doesnt give me the correct 12 tournaments
also with the 13 -24 or 25-36.. it will only return max 2 tournaments

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: secondary ranking

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

we are currently working on a "Stats Grouping" option that will fix this option in v3. This should be out early Feb.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

V3 b14.00 implemented today adresses this point

We have added Season Groupings, these can be managed here:
- Manage Leagues
- Select Ligue
- Select Season (or create new)
- 'Grouping' Tab
- Add or edit your groupings. Groupings can be pretty much anything depending on your league format (ie: divisions, sub-seasons, game types, tournament of champions etc...)

Once you have added groupings. All tournaments and awards will be added to the season master node and can be added to any number of Season Groupings (While inserting or editing tournaments and awards, new Grouping drop down).

If you have season groupings, you will see new Statistics nodes for each grouping under your season Statistics parent node.

Let us know if you have questions.

pvzantw
Beer Hand
Beer Hand

Post by pvzantw »

I try to make a sub ranking for 3 periods in one year but I don't succeed in that.
I don't understand your explanation.
With all the technology, there has to be an easier way.
The people in our club demand an overview for period 2 and we can't give it to them.
This is very frustrating.
I already made a grouping but I can't do anything with it.

You posted this
Add or edit your groupings. Groupings can be pretty much anything depending on your league format (ie: divisions, sub-seasons, game types, tournament of champions etc...)

Once you have added groupings. All tournaments and awards will be added to the season master node and can be added to any number of Season Groupings (While inserting or editing tournaments and awards, new Grouping drop down).

If you have season groupings, you will see new Statistics nodes for each grouping under your season Statistics parent node.
I don't get this.
I added 2 screenshots
Attachments
2015-05-03 01_27_13-StatsGenie's - H.S.O.P. v3.png
2015-05-03 01_27_13-StatsGenie's - H.S.O.P. v3.png (41.06 KiB) Viewed 12013 times
2015-05-03 01_26_14-SGv3 - Season Management.png
2015-05-03 01_26_14-SGv3 - Season Management.png (28.05 KiB) Viewed 12013 times

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

once you have created the groupings, you need to assign your tournaments to the desired groupings.

Either by editing a currently entered tournament or on the import tournament page, you have a "Grouping(s)" drop down.
2015-05-02 20-03-59.png
2015-05-02 20-03-59.png (79.16 KiB) Viewed 12012 times
Tournaments can be assigned to any number of groupings.

After you have tournaments assigned to any given grouping, the stats reflected will count only the assigned tournaments.

In a future release, we will add a feature to manage groupings so you can select a grouping and view/add/delete assigned tournaments. Presently, you can do this only at tournament level.

Hope this helps.