ranking mannagement

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
pvz
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

ranking mannagement

Post by pvz »

is there a possibility to have a count for a FT or IN the monney?
in the list of collums there is now a choise of place "nb 2 or +" ... but it counts all the places below the 2nd place
while actually it should be "nb 2 or +".. it need to count the number 2 + the number 1 places?

this way we could easily find the amount of times people are in the money (which now is only available as average), or how many times people play final table... because "nb 9 or +" should been all positions from nb 9 and better.. (9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,and 1st place)

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ranking mannagement

Post by StatsGenie »

I think our wording is correct, if you wish to show, 1st pos, 2nd pos and 3rd + we would show all first place finishes, then all 2nd place finishes and all 3rd positions or more in last column.

What you are looking for is "TOP X" columns. So you could select a TOP 10 wich would include positions 1 to 10 etc...

This has been added to our todo list.

pvz
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

Post by pvz »

StatsGenie wrote:I think our wording is correct, if you wish to show, 1st pos, 2nd pos and 3rd + we would show all first place finishes, then all 2nd place finishes and all 3rd positions or more in last column.

What you are looking for is "TOP X" columns. So you could select a TOP 10 wich would include positions 1 to 10 etc...

This has been added to our todo list.
ok, happy it will come but what i understand in "2 nd or +" means second or better then second.. a better place then second is only the first place..
I personaly also don't see any value to know how many places a player was ranked lower then 2nd or 3th or even 10th place.

looking forword to the top 10 places....

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

I personaly also don't see any value to know how many places a player was ranked lower then 2nd or 3th or even 10th place.
Some people want to balance their tournaments VS tournament finishes, so you could have a ranking with the following columns:
Nb Tournaments - Nb 1st, Nb 2nd, Nb 3rd and Nb 4th + <= the sum of your 4 "NB X" columns should = Nb. Tournaments.

The wording could be changed to make it less confusing, but "Nb 4th +" is for "Nb 4th and more", just to long to write the whole thing in column header.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

V3 b14.00 implemented today adresses this point

Hi, in rankings management, we have added the TOP X finishes available for your dynamic rankings.
- TOP2 to TOP10
- TOP15
- TOP20