Can't look at previous tournaments

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
Eldorado
Cherries
Cherries

Can't look at previous tournaments

Post by Eldorado »

I am trying to look at the result of previous tournaments, but I am getting this message:

"You need to have played in this tournament (PPT2012 - Runde 1) during the last month to be able to rate it and its players".

I am not trying to rate anything right now, I am just choosing this tournament from 2012 from the three on the left side to see the complete result of this tournament.

How am I supposed to look at the result then?

In version 2 of Statsgenie I could choose a player and look at the details on how he did it in the season. N :?: ow I only get the graphics, and not the details. Is this hidden somewhere else?

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't look at previous tournaments

Post by StatsGenie »

I am trying to look at the result of previous tournaments, but I am getting this message:
You are at the right place.... :shock: This is a bug and will be fixed for next release. Sorry for any inconvenience.
In version 2 of Statsgenie I could choose a player and look at the details on how he did it in the season. N :?: ow I only get the graphics, and not the details. Is this hidden somewhere else?
You can play with the different graphs in the different tabs of the individual stats page (By clicking on the title or on the left, right arrows).
In the "General" tab you have the "Tournaments information table" that shows results in details.
In the "Cash Flow" tab you have the "Cash information table"
and in the "Tournaments" tab you have the "Tournaments table"

All the individual stats of v2 are available in these table graphs. Let me know if you can't find the information you are looking for.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't look at previous tournaments

Post by StatsGenie »

"You need to have played in this tournament (PPT2012 - Runde 1) during the last month to be able to rate it and its players".
This has been fixed in v3 Beta 13.14 just implemented