Rankings list off

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
jhisey
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Rankings list off

Post by jhisey »

I have my rankings set to only use the top 11 of the 12 tournaments for 2014. The top ranked person played in all 12 and his count shows 11 as I would expect. However, everybody else shows one game less. For example, everyone else that played all 12 tournaments show 10 instead of 11. Everyone that played 10 tournaments show 9 instead of 10. Did I setup my custom ranking page wrong?

I added a small screen snippet. The one in green is correct, the rest in red are short 1. Thanks.
Attachments
rankings.jpg
rankings.jpg (43.34 KiB) Viewed 8060 times

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rankings list off

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

I Think your setup is OK. We will check this out as soon as possible. Probably in the first week of January after the Holidays.

Happy Holidays

jhisey
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by jhisey »

Hi there. Any luck with this?

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Sorry for the delays, you are next up :)

we will keep you posted!

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Post by JGuay »

Sorry for the delay,

It looks like there was, in fact, two problems:

First, the rankings your were referring to in V2 was not equivalent to the rankings you were referring to in V3. In the "LOLPL Ranking", the parameter "Number of tournaments to display" is set to 11 while this parameter is set to 0 in the default rankings of V2.

Also, we saw an error in our process that was getting the rankings which was using the parameter "Top X tournament" combined with the parameter "Number of tournaments to display" in a way where some of your players were missing some tournaments for the rankings calculation. We fixed this error just now, the stats of all your players should be fine now.

Have a good day!
Regards,
Julien Guay
http://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/