league/season import problem v 2 --> v3

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
pvz
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

league/season import problem v 2 --> v3

Post by pvz »

import problem

in the v2 i have leagues 2010 2011 and 2012 without seasons
2013 and 2014 we have a split up in 3 seasons
when i try to import to v3 it seems to look as the main pvz-account as a league and every year as a season

is the problem the original set up from v2, where the leagues ar already seasons?

wouldn't it be better if individual tournaments can be imported from V2 into v3 with a choice "from" where "to" where to import?

i can upload all 160 tournaments by hand off course but import it would be much faster :)

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: league/season import problem v 2 --> v3

Post by StatsGenie »

Send us exactly the import format you wish specifying wich season or league should go in wich season in v3. (SupportSGv3@statsgenie.com)

We will script it for you, and check out if we could improve our import functionnality.

Thanks

pvz
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

Post by pvz »

StatsGenie wrote:Send us exactly the import format you wish specifying wich season or league should go in wich season in v3. (SupportSGv3@statsgenie.com)

We will script it for you, and check out if we could improve our import functionality.

Thanks

in the V2 are the following seasons
2010 (24 games)
2011 (40 games)
2012 (40 games)
2013 (3 x 12 games)
2014 (3 x 12 games)

the seasons in 2013 and 2014 are split up in 3 different periods
as i can see in the v3, they should be all together in 1 year and i can make a different ranking for each different periode in the same year
but I cannot import the 3 different (12 games) into 1 year

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

HI, b3.13.15 released todays fixes some issues with league imports, this should allow you to select and import your different seasons.