Finances

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Finances

Post by theledge »

Me again! :)

Under Finances I am seeing every person's buy-in to tournaments and every payout and the check box for "View StasGenie tournaments" is NOT checked. Before in Ver 2, it just showed the financial stuff that I manually entered. I had entered our financial data up to this point using Ver 2 but I don't see any of those entries now in Ver 3. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt

Busted Nuts Poker League

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Finances

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

for the "View StasGenie tournaments" this is a known and corrected bug, will be implemented this afternoon with v13.8.

As for your v2 financials, they should have imported correctly. We did have an issue before 13.7 that could cause in certain circumstances the finances to be deleted ( :shock: Yeah... I Know!!). This has been resolved, but the script to re-import v2 to v3 finances for "lost" finances has not been run yet, this should be in the next few days.

In the meantime, do not import from v2 again for the same league, as this will remove any interactions you did to your leagues/seasons imported from v2.

Will let you know when the "update finances" script has run to check if your finances are back.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

we checked your league, in your case, the finances are still in the database, just not showing under your league finances.

This has been added to our bug log and will be addressed shortly.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Your finances are now visible under the "All Seasons" node of your league.

When we implement beta 13.8 the check box will be functional and give you a "cleaner" view :)

Have a nice day

theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Post by theledge »

My finances that were under All Seasons are now gone again. All that shows up are tournament buy-ins and payouts. Any idea what might have happened?

Carsten5
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by Carsten5 »

And in the same category, I can't Add new finance

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Just to let you know, we are currently working on the finance fix. Due to minor differences in handling finances in v2 VS v3, this caused certain data to be "unavailable" in v3. The data is there, just doesn't show anywhere :)

Next version should be by the end of this week.

And in the same category, I can't Add new finance
This may be a bit confusing, but for the moment, you can only add "personnal finances" from the "Home" tab. For league finances, you need to go to the "Manage Leagues" tab. This will be corrected in a future version

Also presently, you cannot add finances at "League" level, you need to select a league AND season to do so. This will be corrected in next release this week.

Hope this helps.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

we have considerably modified the finance management. This should have fixed your issues.

If you are still missing some finances, you may redo a v2 to v3 import (It will only update what is missing in v3 from v2).

Let us know if you are still missing some finances after this.

theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Post by theledge »

Looks good guys! Thanks so much.