Players not recieving emails

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Players not recieving emails

Post by theledge »

I have two players who are not receiving emails when in the past it has worked fine for them. What is my next step? My league name is Busted Nuts Poker League. Thank you.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Players not recieving emails

Post by StatsGenie »

We will contact you in private to resolve this issue.

theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Post by theledge »

Have you tried contacting me yet? I have heard that statsgenie is no longer supporting email/invitations. This is one of the most used feature of this website and why I chose it over 16 years ago. Any advice on how to move forward would be appreciated.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi sorry for the inconvenience!

Maybe our support email did not reach you... I see you have contacted support in private, we will respond to your private inquiry email shortly.

As for email invites not being supported in a near future, new www / email rules & regulations are a hassle and not worth the time for a free service that is focused on stats with other great services available for invites.

We are at crossroads with StatsGenie v3, either we strip it down to bare essentials (Stats and rankings), either we embark in a v4 revamp to make it compliant but the service would then need to be "registration based".

theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Post by theledge »

Thank you for the explanation. I will look for your private response. And FYI, as someone who has used your website since 2007, I would not be opposed to paying a fee for the services. Your site is by far the best out there and I appreciate all who help make this site possible.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

thanks for the kind words. We are at a stand still for the moment, but will re-evaluate after april what we do with this :)

As for your private email, we responded on january 15th, maybe our support email is flagged as spam? Here is a resume of our response:

/////
Date Sent : 2024-01-15 10:23 (EST Time)
To: ma***ge@icloud.com
Subject: Re: [#DSI-36960] Busted Nuts Poker League - blacklist email

Hi,

we have removed al***ck@m**.com from the blacklist as per your request. If you wish to be added to blacklist again, simply click on the propper link at the bottom of every StatsGenie email.

Also please note that we have another Al***ck registered to another email address (ie: Fon*******@hotmail.com) since 2024-01-10, so make sure to address the good account. If you wish to merge the 2 accounts together, let us know.

Regards,
--
Martin Ruest
www.statsgenie.com

/////