Player Activation

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
Supersonics
Dimes
Dimes

Player Activation

Post by Supersonics »

I setup a StatsGenie account for a new player in my league, then sent the virtual player info out so they would receive the Activation Link from StatsGenie. But when they clicked on that link, it just sent them to the Home Page of StatsGenie.

They then tried to register, and StatsGenie found the virtual account I set up. It says they need to finish activation for the account, resends a link to their email address and just then cycles.

I have noticed for the past several months that no new players activate their accounts that I setup, so I'm wondering if this has been going on for a while now.

Thanks,
Supersonics

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Player Activation

Post by StatsGenie »

This issue was linked to custom email templates causing an error in activation links and was adressed. You should no longer have these issues. If it is not the case, please re-open a support ticket.

Supersonics
Dimes
Dimes

Re: Player Activation

Post by Supersonics »

Great to hear Martin, thank you so much!
We recently hit 1,700 tournaments uploaded to StatsGenie last month. I can't stress enough how much we all love StatsGenie, thank you thank you!
-Supersonics