Time difference when exporting from TD

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
kungfauxn00b
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

Time difference when exporting from TD

Post by kungfauxn00b »

Hey, I've just started playing with the export from TD to SG and I've noticed a discrepancy with the tournmanet start date and time.

Here's the XML from TD:

And here's what displayed in SG:

I've searched SG for a timezone setting but I can't see anything? Anyone know why my tournament is showing +5 hours?

To get the tournament in to SG, I used the integration through the API. To get the XML, I saved the file manually.

I'm using the latest version of TD: 3.7.2

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Time difference when exporting from TD

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

can you tell us what your local time zone is. We will need to validate this and get back to you, There is a setting for timeZone by player, but I think it was removed a while back in favor of a new process, as it no longer shows in player configs.

kungfauxn00b
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

Post by kungfauxn00b »

Hey, Martin. Sorry for the late reply – I completly forgot about this until my most recent tournament. I'm in the UK, so GMT.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

No problem, I had some discussions with Corey Cooper (TD Developer) to see how we can handle this better.

We've been pretty busy on our end since the new year, so haven't gotten to implement the solution yet.

Thanks for your patience :)

kungfauxn00b
Speed Limit
Speed Limit

Post by kungfauxn00b »

Awesome, thanks Martin. I've just tried an export via the API and the time is now synced. So, whatever you've done has worked! 👏 Thanks for sorting 👍