Mass export of player emails

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
CruiseLite
Ladies
Ladies

Mass export of player emails

Post by CruiseLite »

Is there a way for me, as administrator, to export a player listing and associated email address?
I've searched the forums and have only found threads associated with v2. I cannot find any way to do so in v3.

Thanks!
Cruiselite

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mass export of player emails

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi CruiseLite,

there is actually no option that allows you to export player data from your administered leagues.

We might add this feature if there is demand for it, but for the moment, this is not in our backlog.

Just out of curiosity, in what scenario would you need such an option?

CruiseLite
Ladies
Ladies

Post by CruiseLite »

Hi Martin,
Sorry for the delay in responding and thanks for the information.

In regards to your query, I was looking for a way to easily update a spreadsheet I maintain for my leagues and an email export would have been a time-saver.
I've since gotten what I needed but would still be interested in a data export in the future if possible.

I understand this is low priority and non-critical so if it happens in the future, great, and if not, that is perfectly fine as well. :)

Cruiselite

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

we have added this item to our backlog, although with low priority for the moment, it is not planned in a near future :)

Have a nice day!