Dr Neau v3 files wont upload

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
fleet
Crabs
Crabs

Dr Neau v3 files wont upload

Post by fleet »

Hi folks. Long time user, first time poster. For the past two tournaments, I have had to manually enter the results directly into the website. When I try to upload the XML file, the site just seems to lock up. If I exit and re-enter the site, I see the tournament is there, but it is just the name and date information (Tournament Infos tab). Nothing in ranking, History, etc. If it matters, the issue is in our account "THE EAST END POKER ORGANIZATION / THE DASH (SEASON 12)" and it was game 11 and what is now going to be game 12 that I need to manually enter because I can't figure out why the site does not want to complete the import. Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

fleet
Crabs
Crabs

Re: Dr Neau v3 files wont upload

Post by fleet »

I sent my file to supportSGv3@statsgenie.com as per your request, thx.

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Fixed and deployed in 2018-04-24 - v3.08.09

Problem was created because of multiple non integer levels at the end of the tournament. File import has been fixed to account for this situation.

Let us know if you need more help

fleet
Crabs
Crabs

Post by fleet »

Awesome, your fix has permitted the upload to work. I give this three green-faced toothy grins! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: