Trouble creating all seasons ranking

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
jhisey
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Trouble creating all seasons ranking

Post by jhisey »

I'm trying to create a new Ranking page in All Seasons. However, every time I make sure I'm in All Seasons, create the page and click Save, my Season drop down changes from All Seasons to 2016b and the new ranking page shows up under 2016. Plus, it only shows data from 2016 and not the last 10 years like I checked off.

How do I create a rankings page with all of the available stats for 2006-2016 (not including 2016a and 2016b)? Thanks!

This is what my creation looks like before I hit save
1.jpg
1.jpg (109.75 KiB) Viewed 13911 times
But this is where it saves, and only contains the 7 games of 2016
2.jpg
2.jpg (11.47 KiB) Viewed 13911 times

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Re: Trouble creating all seasons ranking

Post by JGuay »

Hi,

If you wish to see your ranking under the "All Seasons" branch of the left menu, you must select all seasons available in the Ranking Management page.

Now, for the exclusion of the seasons 2016a and 2016b, you won't be able to do it.

The only thing I can suggest is to create a new League that will contain both seasons (2106a and 2016b). If you wish to do that, we offer you to transfer both seasons to the new league (You must create the new league before we make the changes).

If there is anything else, feel free to answer back to this message.
Regards,
Julien Guay
http://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/

jhisey
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by jhisey »

Does that apply only to the location of the rankings? If it doesn't matter were it's located, how do I still make it show me the seasons I selected? It gives me the option to select what seasons I want but only shows me 2016 data.

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Post by JGuay »

Since you selected all the seasons available in the Rankings Management page, the location of the menu will matter for generation of the rankings.

For example:
LOL Poker League -> All Seasons -> Statistics -> Rankings -> LOLPL Ranking (Will use the data of every seasons under the "LOL Poker League" to generate the rankings)
LOL Poker League -> 2015-> Statistics -> Rankings -> LOLPL Rankings (Will only use the data of the season "2015")

Also, the place where you create the Ranking will not matter, since the data are created depending on the link from the left menu of the "Home" tab.

I this will answer your question.
Regards,
Julien Guay

jhisey
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by jhisey »

Ok. I guess I don't understand the purpose of the Seasons selection drop down on the creation page if it's either all seasons or one. Why let me make selections at all of its determined by the season it resides under?

jhisey
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by jhisey »

Can you please move Seasons 2016a and 2016b to the new League I created? Thanks!

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Post by JGuay »

We will be working on it today. I will answer you back as soon as we're done.
Regards,
Julien Guay

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Post by JGuay »

The transfer of your seasons is now completed.

If there is anything else, you know what to do! :wink:
Regards,
Julien Guay

jhisey
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by jhisey »

Thank you!