Event Automations not working?

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
CruiseLite
Ladies
Ladies

Event Automations not working?

Post by CruiseLite »

I had originally posted a reply to an existing topic but had not seen a response so I created this new topic. My intent is not to cross-post but didn't think you saw the reply as that topic is about 1 year old. I apologize if this is not correct protocol.

Regarding the Event Automations, the Automatic status change does not seem to work correctly for me.
In order to give players ample notice when we do not have enough players for an event I have the status change times set to 8 (or more) hours before event start time.
This does not work as I expect and I have had to manually cancel events in the past.

I'm assuming the times are based on my local time and calculated from the start time I enter for the event?
If this is not the case then what time are the automations based on and how do I compensate for adjustment to my local time?

Thanks!

CruiseLite
Ladies
Ladies

Re: Event Automations not working?

Post by CruiseLite »

Any update on this?

Thanks!

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Post by JGuay »

Hi,

Sorry for the wait, we are very buzy these times... We would need some informations to start looking for your problem:

1- Your league/season name.
2- A couple of events you remember that had the problem.

If you do not wish to give these informations here, just send us a message from this page : http://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/Support_Co ... A578911D33
Regards,
Julien Guay
http://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/

CruiseLite
Ladies
Ladies

Post by CruiseLite »

Hi folks! No worries! I understand how "stuff" get in the way sometimes... :)

My league name is "KC MD - Regular Play" and you could look at the current 2016-Q3 season to investigate.
The issue has happened with most all the events with the exception of the most recent one as it was confirmed before the Event Automations would have been used.

I can also set up a mock event if desired and let it run the course to see what happens.
Just let me know if you need further information or need me to do something.

Thanks!

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Post by JGuay »

Hi there,

This week, we updated to version 3.07 (we put your issue on hold since we were not able to test it because the development of the new version was already started).

While we did not specifically corrected this issue, would you be able to validate if you are still experiencing it?
Regards,
Julien Guay
http://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/

CruiseLite
Ladies
Ladies

Post by CruiseLite »

Oops! Just posted to another thread but I am not currently experiencing the timeout issue so the update to v3.07 has probably fixed it as I've not seen the issue for a couple of months.

Thanks!