Default Sysytem Ranking

Need Help on using StatsGenie v3? Check out this forum to see if your question is answered or post-it here.
Bug reports may also be posted here.
theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Default Sysytem Ranking

Post by theledge »

I noticed that the stats under Default System Rankings is missing my latest tournament stats but when I view the stats under the ranking system that I created, it shows them all. My league name is "Busted Nuts Poker Leauge"

Thanks!

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Re: Default Sysytem Ranking

Post by JGuay »

Sorry for the wait,

The problem should be resolved now.

If you see anything else, do not hesitate!
Regards,
Julien Guay
http://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/

theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Post by theledge »

Thanks! You guys do a great job, much appreciated.

I did notice now on the same Default System Rankings that the total buy-in amount just shows zeros for everyone but our net gains are correct. Also, in Version 2, it showed how many 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes you have. Now it just shows 1st and 2nd's. ??

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Hi,

thanks for the info, for the Buy-in amount = 0 this is a known bug and will be fixed with release 13.8 that should be release next wednesday. We will keep you posted.

As for your columns, they are still there (And fully customizable via the rankings management option under manage leagues).

You might not have noticed the scrollbar as it is set at the bottom of the page instead of directly under your data.

Hope this helps

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Buy-in amount has been remapped correctly and now shows correct values.

Have a good day.

theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Post by theledge »

I was scrolling over, but it would only show up to 2nd place finishes. I was aware of making it customizable and thought I'd try it and instead of creating a new one it edited the Default Systems and now I'm back to my original problem where it isn't showing my most recent tournaments. Also, the player Doug W*****n shows a strange number for average finish. Thanks for your help in advance.

JGuay
Cowboys
Cowboys

Post by JGuay »

This issue will be corrected later today in Beta.13.8.

The problem was that, when we create a new ranking, we forced "Game Name" to the value "Texas Hold'em", which was filtering your rankings to show only tournament named "Texas Hold'em".
Your ranking were corrected in order to remove the wrong "Game Name" so you can see your real stats right now.

As for the player Doug W*****n, there is a tournament where he finished in 100th position on 2014-10-24 20h.

If there is anything else, do not hesitate!
Regards,
Julien Guay
http://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/

theledge
Snowmen
Snowmen

Post by theledge »

Thank you so much, and I'm very sorry for the mistake about Doug. I'm usually very careful when entering stats.

Carsten5
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by Carsten5 »

Would it be possible to change the Default System Ranking/Statistics- columns, so i can hide e.g. "Tot. Net Gains"?

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by StatsGenie »

Would it be possible to change the Default System Ranking/Statistics- columns, so i can hide e.g. "Tot. Net Gains"?
You should already be able to do this. You need to create a new "Default" Ranking. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Manage Leagues" tab
- Select your league in the left menu
- Besides the "Rankings Management" drop down, click on the '+' to add a new ranking (Or edit existing one other then default).
- Once in the rankings management, create your ranking by selecting desired columns
- You can reorder the columns, resize them and change default sort.
- In the "Ranking Options" section, make sure the "Default" checkbox is checked.
- Save your ranking.

You have now created a new "Default" ranking that will show up as your default ranking for selected League. Note that you can create your new ranking based on an existing ranking by selecting the existing ranking in the "Previous Ranking" drop down.

Let me know if you need more help

Carsten5
Hockey Sticks
Hockey Sticks

Post by Carsten5 »

"make sure the "Default" checkbox is checked."-fixed the problem. Thx!

Wingham
Beer Hand
Beer Hand

Post by Wingham »

Carsten5 wrote:"make sure to try buzz bingo bonus codes here while the checkbox is checked."-fixed the problem. Thx!
Thanks bro I finally clicked that checkbox and got it working.