Allow People to Upload Photos to League Messageboards

Please post all comments and suggestions on the new (or modified) features you wish to see in StatsGenie v3
Supersonics
Dimes
Dimes

Allow People to Upload Photos to League Messageboards

Post by Supersonics »

I really wish the message board in our League would allow us to upload photos. We use a software now that shows the details of a hand, and it would be really neat to be able to post a screenshot on the message board and talk about the hand.

I frequently take screenshots of our tournaments too, and I really enjoy being able to attach those to the tournaments I import.

Cheers,
Supersonics

StatsGenie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Allow People to Upload Photos to League Messageboards

Post by StatsGenie »

HI,

thanks for the comment, we will add this to our backlog for future evaluation.

Not sure we would like to give full image insert to the message boards, as it might get too big and "out of hand".

We already have card image conversions for texts with image name in tournament history (ie: if you type in tournament history [Ac][Ah], once your text saved, the tags would be converted to card index images. Would this be enough for your message board image needs?

Supersonics
Dimes
Dimes

Re: Allow People to Upload Photos to League Messageboards

Post by Supersonics »

Here is an example, but I totally understand if you're worried about server space and/or elicit images.
(Oops, the image I tried to upload wouldn't upload correctly) Oh well, I guess I could upload the photos to the tournament the hand happened in and refer to it in the message board. I'm just trying to see if some players would actually use the message board as nobody has yet. :)