Ok, we all know StatsGenie v2 wasn't the "upgrade" we wished for when we launched it initially a couple of years back. Trying to make it fully dynamic rendered it very powerful (for 5% of our user base), but at the same time complicated it like hell for all other users (95%).
More than a year back, our team started working on a very special "pilot" project to be linked with StatsGenie (Let's just call it "Project P" for the moment ). "Project P" needed a more "up to date" website and most of all, a more "user friendly" interface.
Thus came.... StatsGenie v3.....
September 2013 was the official launch of new v3 development alongside with "Project P" evolution that became more than just a "pilot" project.
Some of the major modifications of v3 include the following points:
- - New slick and up to date interface
- No more Organization Levels, you want to add a league, add a league... you want to add a season... add a season! So back to the old "League / Season" format.
- Security, invitations and virtual players got a whole lot easier
- Introduction of new "Filters" to manage your stats by unique league or grouped leagues (Career stats emulation, division emulation etc...)
- All admin options to manage your player and/or your leagues / seasons are regrouped under your account settings with easy to use menus and options...
- All other stats and "user options" easily regrouped and accessible
- many more improvements to come... stay tuned for more updates
Hopefully, v3 Beta will be out some time summer 2014, as usual, your comments are more then welcome!
short term, v3 will not replace v2, so if you wish to continue using v2 you will be able to, but no more development is intended for v2.